Hosted on..Memset powered Miniservers™
- Richy B on While Virgin Media’s Tivo & On Demand continues to suffer, Netflix keeps on getting better..
- Richard Bairwell on Birthday treats..
- Hugo Carlos on OS X Mountain Lion “clean” install gotcha: CoreStorage / Encrypted Disk issue
- Richard Bairwell on In which I read Virgin Media the riot act..
- Martyn Drake on I love the BBC, but..
- Escape from Guildford: Damn you GBH (Great British Holiday)
- While Virgin Media’s Tivo & On Demand continues to suffer, Netflix keeps on getting better..
- HMRC to demand an extra £500 from millions of folk, wants more tax from Google & Amazon, but wants to give tax breaks to Hollywood and celebrities?
- UK film tax credits are a waste of time .. unless you’re a UK independent producer
- Birthday treats..
Category Archives: Financial
How glad am I to have got out of VFX when I did? Very. Extremely sad news about the wonderful Rhythm & Hues VFX studio who just picked up a BAFTA for best visual effects for The Life of Pi. … Continue reading
With Warner Bros. announcing a record £500 million in box office takings and Sony announcing Skyfall earning over £100 million, doesn’t your heart bleed for poor Hollywood studios who demand tax subsidies? For example, Warner Bros. threatened to take work … Continue reading
As I mentioned many posts ago, I first became aware of Joe Dante’s work through Gremlins which was showing on TV one evening when I was but a small boy. Although I was young, I found the whole movie enticing … Continue reading